We celebrated the one-year anniversary of Love Baptist Church. We had a special service including testimonies from several people praising the Lord for using the church to transform their lives. It was a sweet time of thanksgiving for what God has done over the past year.
Some other recent blessings:
- Two young men were honored for completing their discipleship lessons.
- Four more people have recently started discipleship.
- Nine people were baptized including our two oldest daughters, Penelope and Scarlett.
- Three young men (José, Manuel, and Rodrigo) continue to train with us at Love B.C. to be future pastors and church planters.
Big Ask for Love B.C. Property Update
- Last month we asked you to pray for God to supply $125,000 for a property and the necessary renovations for a new permanent home for Love B.C. We have found three possible properties for purchase. By faith, we believe He will provide the funds soon.
- As a result of your prayers, the Lord has already blessed and has supplied $11,730!
- We are asking and believing God for the total funds by the end of March 2020.
- If you would like to get involved, you can send a check to Vision Baptist Missions (address below) noted: Love Baptist Chile. Thank you for your prayers and support!
- You could also give securely online at https://chileforchrist.com/give/